Tuesday, May 02, 2006




We went to Arkansas for Easter and had a great time. The weather was great. I have included a picture of Chad's sister's family. Tracy is pregant is with a girl.

We are almost out of school and I am so excited. I am ready for some lazy days. The neighborhood pool opens at the end of the month, and my girls are so excited. We go by it everyday on the way home from school. They are watching the progess of opening it.

Grace is out this Friday and Paige and Emma get out on the 26th. Yea!!!

3 comments:

Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

Your girls are lovely! What fun that Chad's sister is finally going to get to try her hand at raising a princess ;)

LaughterThoughts said...

great pictures! your family is beautiful as always-- as is tracy's. she looks really good-- when is she due?

Edie Guess said...

How fun that Tracy is having a girl!

we are looking forward to the end of school too. 2 weeks and 2 days! Whoo Hoo