Tuesday, August 15, 2006



E lost both of her front teeth in the last two days. Now she can officially sing "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth!"

The girls are excited about starting school. We start Sept 5th. Our school has bought a new building and it will not be ready until then.

Chad and I celebrated our 15th anniversary on the 10th of August!!! We spent it going to soccer practice. C'est la vie.

Regarding the scratch on E's nose: She was diving off of the diving board at the swimming pool and swam right into the side of the pool. I got blamed for it because I had forgot to bring her goggles with us. They always blame the mother, don't they.

Well, we won the clutziest family contest today. After being at Chick filet for only 5 minutes, G spilled her chocolate milk all over herself and E. After finishing lunch, we headed over to Kohl's for a quick run in for soccer shorts. As we were leaving (after buying nothing), G spilled her entire, FULL, milkshake in the womens section. After making a quick trip to the bathroom to get as many paper towels as I could with 4 kids in tow, I went back to clean it up. Everyone walking by kept giving me gross looks. Apparantly, it looked like vomit! It was so funny. I kept explaining it to everyone that walked by that I was cleaning up cookies and cream milkshake. I never people try to walk by me so fast. I eventually had to leave it for the employees to clean up because I had to get to an appt. I bet there is sign on the doorwith my picture saying, "Do not let this woman and her kids in the store!"

Another hot day in Tulsa. 100 degrees at 5:00.

No comments: