Saturday, September 09, 2006
























Today, we started soccer. In the first pictures, Grace is in the bow. (paige is in the green pants)
Her league does not start until next weekend. Nana got to watch Emma's game on one of the other fields - pictures to come. Chad coaches Grace's under 6 team of SEVEN girls. It was really fun. Grace even made a goal today.

School started last week for Paige and Emma. Paige - 4th grade Emma - 2nd grade
They are realy happy to be at school - so is mom! Paige gets to start Latin this year. I guess Chad and I will get to learn along with her.

Katie fell asleep behind me in bed today. I was laying in bed watching tv and she was eating a snack (kicking my head) when suddenly it got quiet. She had her hand in her cup of chips and she was out! I just left her there for a nap. Chad was in the bathroom painting.

Nana - I guess you wore her out this weekend!!!

No comments: