Me and Aunt Ruth at Christmas. We had Christmas at our house this year. I also made the girls wear matching pj's again this year. The right of being the mother!
I love the jammies! At first I read it as you made matching jammies to wear and not that you made them wear matching jammies-- I was super impressed with your seamstressness (or whatever the word may be!). But either way, I still love the jammies! We used to do family jammies, where we were all coordinated but not necessarily matching. I'm digging the matching. That is something we mommies really like... not sure about the daddies, though. :)
1 comment:
I love the jammies! At first I read it as you made matching jammies to wear and not that you made them wear matching jammies-- I was super impressed with your seamstressness (or whatever the word may be!). But either way, I still love the jammies! We used to do family jammies, where we were all coordinated but not necessarily matching. I'm digging the matching. That is something we mommies really like... not sure about the daddies, though. :)
Post a Comment