Friday, March 23, 2007







There is a new kitty at our house. The girls and I went to the Animal shelter and "rescued" her last week. Grace named her Angel.
After reading Chad's cousin's blog today, we will not be having any "sneaking suspicions" about her. She has been fixed. haha. But the girls would be more than thrilled with that kind of surprise. Good luck S.
The girls are thrilled because the cat lets them carry her everywhere. They have even put her in the baby stroller and strolled around the house. She seems to be quite tolerant of 4 little girls. We have just finished spring break and today is the first day no one has run a fever in over a week. Yuck! I guess the positive is no loss of school. I took P to see Night at the Museum with one of her friends tonight and I laughed through the entire movie. About halfway through the movie, she leaned over and says "Mom, I don't get it". Oh well, myself and her friend's mother thought it was hysterical. A great movie to see. --- My first movie review.

1 comment:

LaughterThoughts said...

we're about to have a bunch of kitties around here! we "rescued" a stary kitten that showed up at our front door and lived on the porch for over a month. she's now made herself quite at home... and she's quite pregnant. i think she's due any day now. by my calculations, i had her due about april fools... which is tomorrow. so i'm guessing this week sometime.

thanks for the movie review-- i could use a movie of good laughs!