Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Birthday!

G turned 7 years old. She wanted to have her birthday party with her good friend, N, and they both invited 3 friends. N's mom had her hair stylist come over and do their hair. they made bracelets and we painted all of the toes. The pictures are not my kitchen/house. We had the party at the other mom's house. (nice for me- no cleanup)
Needless to say, having 9 or 10 6/7 year olds is exhausting. She had a great time! She turned 7 at the beginning of Oct, I am just getting around to posting pictures. We have been so busy lately. I know that it is just going to worse with the holidays coming up. We get the entire week of Thanksgiving off, so that is helpful. We are going to go home for thanksgiving, then C and I are off to Branson for some R&R. We are going to do SDC adult style.
The picture with G and Nana/Papa IS my living room.

No comments: