Sunday, November 02, 2008






We have had so much going on lately that I have had no time to update this blog. We celebrated G's 8th birthday in October. She went to Build-A-Bear with several of her friends and ate at the mall food court. Good times!

We were able to attend the gymnastics expo at the BOK as well. It was a great show except for the fact that none of the male gymnastics wore shirts the entire time. I had four girls with wide open mouths for a while. I was suprised how provocative the show was. Disney must have sponsered it because we had to endure a concert from their up and coming new singers. Not so much fun.

We also saw the circus. I thought that it was better than the gymnastics expo. I think that the girls enjoyed it much better as well.

We have a few soccer games left. It looks like G's team will place 1st and P's team second (different leagues. Katie's league does not keep score! thank goodness, I am not sure their team have made many goals.

No comments: