I have not update this blog in a long time. As most of you know, we have adopted two little boys. Chad and I felt convicted to adopt about 1 year ago. We really felt like the Lord was pulling us in that direction. I have been working with a Crisis Pregancy Center here in Tulsa for a number of years and decided to go through them because we felt like open adoption was the direction we wanted.
Nathan was placed with uson Dec 31st, 2008. He will be 4 in April and he is smart, senisitive and wonderful little boy. We had not expected to adopt an older child, but God had bigger plans for us! Then on March 9, 2009 our birth mother delivered a baby boy who we named Zachary.
We are so excited to have both of them and are adjusting to life with six kids. Stay posted!

No comments:
Post a Comment